Wed, 25 Mar|
Isolation run virtual challenge £8 (Red)
Confused? Bored? In need of a challenge? With events being cancelled & the whole country on lock-down. Inspired by members of our community still training hard and the balcony marathon man we have created a virtual event for you to complete using our past 10k & 7k medals. Interested? Keep reading.
Time & Location
25 Mar 2020, 21:00 – 30 Apr 2020, 01:00
About the Event
Due to most of this year’s running events being cancelled and Inspired by members of our community and the balcony marathon man (check it out here);
Here at Primal HQ we have had a rummage through the Primal storage and found we still have a few medals from the past 7k &10k’s events (limited medals available). So we have decided to use any of the medals we have left to invite you to join us for an Isolation run 7k or 10k running challenge.
We have 3 different (limited) medals to choose from, get signed up and keep moving in these difficult and frustrating times.
Ways in which you can complete the challenge;
1. The obvious easiest answer is to use a running machine.
2. Run the actual route, follow the GPX file on your watch, if you are local and we’re still allowed outside for daily exercise.
· 7k Gpx https://www.strava.com/activities/2676397750/export_gpx
· 10k Gpx https://www.strava.com/activities/2722295328/export_gpx
3. Run outside for 7k or 10k anywhere you live for your allotted daily exercise if you are still aloud outside.
4. My favourite which I really hope lots of you do is…do it in the garden, living room, bedroom, shed or up and down the stairs. Measure the distance between 2 points and run back and forth till you complete the distance.
5. Use time; Work out how long it takes you usually to run a 7k or 10k and use that time to run on the spot or back and forth (if you’ve never done the distance before take the longest run you’ve done and calculate the time form that).
6. Use reps; workout your cadence (steps taken every minute) and count the reps while; Skipping (if you have a rope), run back and forwards or jog on the spot if necessary for the amount of reps needed to complete the distance.
We will post the medals to you as soon as you have completed your distance and Mr postman is back in full swing
Sign yourself up and get a friend to sign up too, to help motivate you both and create some healthy competition.
Whichever way you choose to complete it, make sure to have fun while earning your medal.
- Ticket type
Primal Challenge. VirtualPrice£8.00